Cx Gen Software
CxGen is Exalt Freight Services in-house designed and developed Freight Management Software, which will compliment the services and benefits of an integrated multi carrier freight solution.
The CxGen software is designed to be a highly intuitive, flexible platform, whilst being simple to use automated consignment generation software. The first version of the software is due for Australian launch in August 2009. Download links will be added to this page, at that time.
The CxGen Freight Management Software’s primary application is the generation of freight labels for the despatching of freight. This software provides sophisticated functionality to accommodate multiple carriers, at the same time providing an intuitive unified user interface to generate freight labels.
A complete EFS solution shall provide to the customer: estimated carrier specific freight cost calculation, proactive status reporting
and automatic retrieval of Poof of Delivery, management reports on consignments and manifests and the ability to import addresses and consignments from 3rd party software by providing import templates.
Planned key features on the software will include:
- An intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) including a navigation system with which the user can quickly access the main program sections including consignments, address book, importing, manifests, reports and configuration
- Visual data entry forms in which to create, edit and delete consignment data including sender and receiver addresses and article weights and dimensions
- Visual tools to create and manage address lists including the ability to create and assign address groups.
- Functions to import address book and consignment data as CSV format files from 3rd party software such as Warehouse Managements Systems and accountancy software
- An estimated freight cost of a single consignment and the ability to automatically select the cheapest carrier & service level
- Search functions to locate previously generated consignments by performing lookups on a variety of data fields
- Compatibility with all EFS-partnered freight carriers by implementing their specific methods of electronic trading
- Print freight labels onto market-leading printer brands including Zebra and DataMax
- Print manifest reports containing consignment data
- Create carrier-specific EDI files and deliver to carrier FTP Server
- Deliver copy of EDI files to Exalt FTP Server
- Range of printed reports such as manifests and freight costing reports
- Export functions to create reports in CSV, Excel and PDF formats
- Ability to run multiple copies of the software at a single site. Each instance will share a common database and will be able to print labels onto locally connected printers
January 14th, 2011
Online quick quotation updated with 2011 rates, now including a range of low cost multi-carrier freight pricing.
WAREHOUSE OPEN DAY 2011
BE QUICK LIMITED SPACES !!
Registration now open for the Exalt Warehouse Open Days in February. See you there !!.
July 09th, 2010
Amazing response from Online Retailer 2010 Expo, proves Exalt still lead the competition.
July 01st, 2010
The Exalt team prepare for PESA 2010 In Melbourne, looking forward to seeing new and old faces.
June 30th, 2010
Exalt Group to attend the first Bidding Buzz event at the Gold Coast in July 2010.
July 01th, 2010
NEW GUIDE The essential guide to comparing warehouse providers. Learn the tricks, save thousands.
November 15th, 2009
What is Fulfilment, and is warehousing right for my business ? Download our Frequently asked questions document.